At Shenandoah Dermatology our patients' safety is our top priority.
During the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Shenandoah Dermatology is committed to your safety. We have implemented the following protocols as recommended by the CDC:
- Appointments are staggered to minimize multiple patients arriving at the same time
- Check in curbside and remain in your vehicle until your freshly sanitized exam room is ready
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available to all patients
- Patients keep their pen after completing paperwork
- All surfaces from the front door to the back of the office are wiped down after each patient
It is the mission of Shenandoah Dermatology to provide excellent medical care to all of our patients in the safest manner.
Coming soon: Tele-medicine visits for certain conditions.
Staunton, VA Raphine, VA Afton, VA
The mission of Shenandoah Dermatology is to provide the people of western Virginia with the highest quality patient-centered care possible, in comfortable offices staffed by superbly competent and attentive physicians and staff.
A big thank you to everyone who voted for us in the Virginia Living Magazine's "Best of Virginia" contest 2019! We couldn't be more honored to have received this award for the second year in a row and to be serving such a wonderful community.
Our Raphine office is now open!
Our Raphine satellite office is officially open for business!
The new office is located at 45 Commerce Park Drive in Raphine, VA, just behind White's Travel Center!
Schedule an Appointment Today