At Shenandoah Dermatology our patients' safety is our top priority.
During the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Shenandoah Dermatology is committed to your safety. We have implemented the following protocols as recommended by the CDC and the American Academy of Dermatology:
- We are now offering telemedicine visits. All that is required on the patient's end is a smart phone, telephone, or computer. Please call us to set that up with you.
- If you do come to see us in our offices, appointments are staggered to minimize multiple patients arriving at the same time
- Check in curbside and remain in your vehicle until your freshly sanitized exam room is ready
- Hand sanitizer is available to all patients
- All surfaces from the front door to the back of the office are wiped down after each patient
It is the mission of Shenandoah Dermatology to provide excellent medical care to all of our patients in the safest manner.
Staunton, VA Raphine, VA Afton, VA Fishersville, VA
The mission of Shenandoah Dermatology is to provide the people of western Virginia with the highest quality patient-centered care possible, in comfortable offices staffed by superbly competent and attentive physicians and staff.
Now Welcoming Dr. Stephen Vance, Mohs Surgeon, conveniently located in Staunton, VA!
Dr. Stephen L. Vance, MD, MBA is a board certified dermatologist specializing in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology. He received his Bachelors degree in political science with highest distinction from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, his MBA in Health Sector Management from Duke University, and his Doctor of Medicine from UNC School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC. He completed his residency in dermatology from New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center, and his fellowship in Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology from the University of Iowa.
A big thank you to everyone who voted for us in the Virginia Living Magazine's "Best of Virginia" contest 2019! We couldn't be more honored to have received this award for the second year in a row and to be serving such a wonderful community.
Our Fishersville office is now open!
Our Fishersville satellite office is officially open for business!
The new office is located at 16 Ivy Ridge, Suite 138, Fishersville, VA 22939!
Schedule an Appointment Today